.

Sep 26, 2012

Week 2: Kickball Bachelor

Will B. of Hold My Beer and Watch This


Seasons Played: 2
Positions: Third Baseman and Sun Salutation
Hometown: Sauk Rapids, MN – population 12,846 zombies
Occupation: Product Development Engineer
Favorite Super Hero: Nightcrawler
Favorite Color:  Kelly Green Tickle Me Pink 
Favorite Animal: Narwal
Favorite Drink: Straight, 10 year aged Bourbon and Mixed, Rum and Coke Tequila, because it makes his clothes fall off
Interesting Fact: Fulltime employee exotic dancer and full time grad student
Last Book Read: Where Good Ideas Come From by Steven Johnson  All My Friends Are Dead by Avery Monsen and Jory John 
Way to a Man’s Heart: Food BEER
Night Owl or Early Bird: Both 
Role Model: Steve Jobs Johnny Appleseed 
Star Trek or Star Wars: Neither
Pickup Line: “Hey, how are you?” “Hey, does this napkin smell like chloroform?”
Turn On: Smile
Big Spoon or Little Spoon: Big Soup Spoon

*Editor’s Note: Will’s answers were far too straight laced, so we took the privilege to spice things up.

2 comments:

  1. He also charms the ladies with his Boy Scout-like prepardness... "I didn't exactly know where the night was going to go, so I brought my "Where's Waldo?" costume."

    PS, Besser, so hot right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to hide my exotic dancer past and tequila ways, but Kickball just brings them out in everyone, what can I say?

    I'm Will B. and I approve these edits!

    ReplyDelete