.

Oct 4, 2012

Week 3: President's Corner

Hello Kickballers!

What a great Thursday we had!  Perfect weather for some kickball!

We brought the fields back to the "original" configuration, and, well, we heard less complaints so we're considering that a success!

To the bar!  Not sure if you all noticed, but there were some phat-beats last Thursday.  I challenge all of you to bring it on the dance floor!

Not much else to report for you guys except it looks to be a bit chilly on Thursday...  Oh, and perhaps there might be a particularly unique charity fund raising activities on Thursday.  Look for your WAKA reps walking around needing your support for our charity fund raising!  A dollar goes a long way.

Oh, and I'm not sure what it is, but I'm pretty sure I'm seeing more home runs than ever before.  Bravo to those who are kicking up a storm... but I may just have to test you for kickball performance enhancers!  Rest at ease, however, because I'm very easily bribed!

-Chief, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment