.

Nov 8, 2012

Week 8: President's Corner


Hello Kickballers!

Welcome to November, which signals the end of the fall kickball season.  We had a busy last week, so lets recap a bit!
Thursday was the last regular season game where I saw a lot of intensity to try and get that one last win for a better standing in the playoffs.

Speaking of playoffs! Wow, I don't think we could have asked for a better day than what we had Saturday (well, maybe a little warmer... like, summer :) )
I was very impressed with the turn out and dedication staying throughout the day.  I know my team setup shop even after a crushing loss.  Good job team!

The bar! lots of intense action filled up Uptown Tavern as flip after flip, a victor was finally crowned.  But, the drinking didn't stop there.  Lots and lots of shots were consumed and good times were had.

Be ready this week for the end of season party at Poor House.  A fitting way to end the fall 2012 season of kickball.

I want to thank all of you for being apart of this season!  I had a great time and hope you did too.  Stop by and say hi during the party, and I'll see you on the flip cup table!

-Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment