.

May 6, 2015

President's Corner


Week 1
I finally achieved my dream in life…to become president of WAKA Kickball Twin Cities. This is only my second season with the spring kickball league, but after a brutally cold fall season I can gladly say I'm more than ready for some 80 degrees kickball and Darby's patio. I want to officially welcome everyone, new and returning, to the Spring kickball league! Where you'll see grown men kicking balls in jorts, where flip cup has become more intense then the basement beer drinking of your college days and of course the best two months of the year. 


"There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball" - Chevy Chase (Ty Webb). 

And remember Kickballers, this is the people's sport!

MaryPresident 

No comments:

Post a Comment