STATE OF MINNESOTA
WAKA DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF CATCHABALL
ZERO JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case Type: Keepin' It Light
WAKA Court File No.: 1-KB-15-100
In Re the Matter of:
NOW THEREFORE, the parties stipulate and agree as follows:
1. Parties agree to not be bothered if the other party does not call or contact them in any way;
2. Any contact that is made shall be conducted over text message or in person at the bar during last call with the sole purpose of instituting another hookup;
3. Additional hookups shall not be expected, anticipated or looked forward to and should only happen in instances of spontaneity when neither party can find anyone better to hook up with;
4. Both parties agree to not be bothered if either party chooses to ignore the other, spend time with other parties or hook up with other parties;
5. Both parties agree to be discrete and act as if nothing ever happened while in the presence of other non-involved parties; and
6. Details of the hookup shall not be discussed with teammates or anyone else you may ever see near a kickball field, kickball sponsor bar or anywhere else that kickballers may be found.
**Please note, this document is not legally binding in any US State, US Territory, Commonwealth Nation, Nation recognized by the UN or any other place on Earth. Use at your own risk.**
Please try to maintain a sense of humor when reading this obvious joke of an Agreement.