So Week 3 is in the books...
- Holy kickballs we had the greatest two out, four chick rally in WAKA history. Nothing beats a walk off win!
- We are undefeated on the field but defeated at the bar. We have not won a flip cup match yet.
- Sidelines were dead until we won. We need more booze in us…
- Who can make Jell-O-Shots for next week? I overheard someone say they could make some.
- I will bring a large vat of White Russians. This needs to be empty by the 3rd inning
|The Dude approves this decision...|
- New Team Rule ... Anyone who strikes or fouls out has to shotgun a beer before the start of the next inning! (GMOT suggests icing as well for an extra leve of humiliation ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icing_(game) )
MVP: Kristina, she was money all game and clutch at the end with the game winner.
Play of the game: I could not single out one play out so I am going with the four “hits” from Melissa 2, Lindsay, Kate and Kristina that led us to victory!
Golden Boot(best kick of the game): Total embarrassment to total redemption for Keegan with a two run bomb in the first inning. Kudos to me for batting him clean up!
Brown Glove(worst defensive player): Matt looked like a baboon wearing oven mitts in centerfield. He bobbled one ball and dropped a pop fly that eventually led to the run the tied the game up.
Kate B. Award (worst attitude): Kate had some competition this week but she still held on for the win.
Andy L.Award (drunkest person): Andy is your winner. I received numerous unreadable text messages from him around 2AM. It was weird, but I kind of liked it...