.

Apr 26, 2014

Kickball Scavenger Hunt

Hello my  balling friends! I hope all of you are having a fantastic evening, are enjoying the sun, and have a drink in your hand. But don't get too nuts because....

I know I'm a minute late with this, but the scavenger hunt is TODAY! If you have done it before, you know how amazing and fun it is, and if you haven't done it before, well, come, and then you will also know how amazing and fun it is.

Let's meet up circa let's say 11.45 am at Legends. Come, have a drink before we start, get a team all situated, and get ready to win! Just kidding, I'm more focused on the first half of that statement than the second, but whateves.

So seriously, come. It's really fun. And if you have friends who aren't signed up for kickball and are down for a good time, you don't have to write their name on every bathroom stall, just bring them along.

It's $15 dolla bills per person, but it includes dinner and also gets contributed to our charity fund for the season, so dollas well spent.

And if you haven't signed up yet... DO IT NOW! Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

[Text from Hold My Beer and Watch captain Michelle H.]


No comments:

Post a Comment