.

Sep 23, 2014

President's Corner

Hey Kickballers,

We are nearly half way through the season already.  I hope you have had as much fun as I have over the last few weeks.  Its hard for me to believe that I have already been playing in this league for 6 years.  Each season brings more new faces and friends to this great league.  Over the years I have come to appreciate just how great the people playing kickball really are.  I have had the pleasure of meeting some of my closest friends through this great game and have spent many a happy hour out on the field.

One of the best parts of the league is of course the bar and in particular the fact that we have a flip cup league tied in.  So even if your kickball squad doesn’t quite come through you have a chance to redeem yourself with a win in the flip cup match.  I hope everyone has a chance to play at least a couple matches of flip cup and if not in the league match then join in on the large matches that happen after league matches are done.  All are welcome to join and as the saying goes “the more the marrier”.

I hope you all will be joining us at Legends on Saturday for the mid-season party.  These parties never disappoint so if you are on the fence I definitely recommend you attend.  We will have plenty of food and beer to go around as well as a great charity flip cup tournament.

For those attending Saturday I look forward to seeing you out there, if you can’t attend Saturday I hope that I get a chance to talk with you over the course of the season but if I don’t I hope that you have a great time out there and have fun.

xoxo

President Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment