.

May 3, 2013

President Spotlight


What up pitches?!

Your Kicklord here to give you a WAKA “What up?!” and also welcome you to another fun filled season with the Twin Cities Kickball League!  This is my sixth season being a ‘baller (kickballer that is) and my second year on the board.  I joined kickball with friends to have fun and continue to stave off being responsible and being old and still am doing it to this day!

As YOUR president I want to do my best to make everyone feel welcome at the field, have fun at the bar and make sure that you want to come back year after year like I have and plan to.  Below is a bit more info about myself…

Team(s): Pitches be Crazy (former) and Hold my Beer and Watch This (Current).
Fondest kickball memory: Meeting my current girlfriend and charity chair Michelle.
Favorite drink: Anything with whisky.
Favorite song at Whisky Park: Rack City.
Fun Fact: Everyone finds love at kickball!
Advice: Know your bartenders and make friends while being a ref!



Come up and say “Hi!” at the bar or the field.  Myself and team are a friendly bunch and we are looking forward to a great season!

-Kicklord

No comments:

Post a Comment