Hello Kickball Kids,
This season, we will be playing at Painter Park in Uptown and partying at The Fremont. Here are some key details before our first game on September 8!
Registration: We have openings for 12 teams to play in the fall, and 10 slots are already taken! Be sure to sign up your team ASAP. Seriously, get your teams registered here: https://www.kickball.com/season/mntwincitiesfall2016.
If you have a team that’s registered:
Captains Meeting and Rules Review: We look forward to seeing all captains and any players interested in a rules recap THIS THURSDAY at Painter Park at 6:30 PM. Following the meeting at Painter Park, we will head to our sponsor bar, The Fremont, for a few drinks, and likely a game of flip cup.
Shirts Update: Our first shirt order will be placed before the end of the month. Make sure your teammates are signed up!
Fall Season Key Dates:
• August 25 – Team Captain and Rules Review Meeting
• September 8 – Kickball Week 1
• September 9 – Final Day for Players to Register (and final shirt order)
• October – Mid-Season Party (Details TBD)
• November 12 – Saturday Playoffs
• November 18 or 19 – End-of-Season Party (Details TBD)
Look forward to seeing you Thursday!